About Me

My photo
It’s about life. It’s about hair. It’s about beauty. It’s about creativity. It’s about music. It’s about singing. It’s about confidence. It’s about sharing. It’s about learning. It’s about helping. It's about growing. It's about love. It's about fashion. It's about prayer. But most of all, It’s about JESUS!!!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Make a wish!!!


Today is 1/11/11!!!! I thought it would be the perfect day to come back from being MIA on my blog and start posting regularly! Lol

I have missed out on sharing a lot of things with you guys (namely my 1 year nappiversary on December 16 and my New Year's resolutions) but believe me, I will update you guys and get some pictures posted and some articles and information and get back in the blogging game : )

My posts will hopefully be every day or every other day. They may be short. They may be boring. They may be useless to you. But they'll be me! So this will start off the first post of 2011 - the first of many. Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment