About Me

My photo
It’s about life. It’s about hair. It’s about beauty. It’s about creativity. It’s about music. It’s about singing. It’s about confidence. It’s about sharing. It’s about learning. It’s about helping. It's about growing. It's about love. It's about fashion. It's about prayer. But most of all, It’s about JESUS!!!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Braidout Gone Wrong!

Ok not necessarily wrong but I definitely didn't let them dry completely before taking them out which resulted in fluffy, undefined hair. And of course that's pefect conditions for experimenting! So here goes

I did a frohawk with the braidout and felt really funky and cool


Then right after I did a puff! Lol that's how I ended up wearing my hair for the rest of the day

I think I really need to try harder to work with the unpredictable results that my hair can give me. Instead of relying on a puff when something doesn't turn out how I want it to, I could just rock the frohawk for a few days. Especially since looking back at the pictures I really like it ... smh but it's always a learning game so I will continue to learn on! (P.S. I washed my hair the next day so that will be my next post lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment