About Me

My photo
It’s about life. It’s about hair. It’s about beauty. It’s about creativity. It’s about music. It’s about singing. It’s about confidence. It’s about sharing. It’s about learning. It’s about helping. It's about growing. It's about love. It's about fashion. It's about prayer. But most of all, It’s about JESUS!!!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Heat wave!!

Well consider me gone because I can't stand the heat!! (ironically my kitchen is one of the coolest places in my house right now) I live in San Diego which is known for great weather - not too hot, not too cool. Well somebody lied to me!

I checked the temperature and it says it is 113 degrees outside right now!! Utterly ridiculous! I just went swimming yesterday but I am pretty sure I'll be hopping back in the pool again, having to wash/condition/deep condition/style my hair again. But it will all be worth it if I can just cool down just a tad. Good grief!

It is definitely spicy out there so stay cool dearies : )

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha. Mannnn, I'm in LA and it was just as hot. And my apartment doesn't have A/C... It's horrible! Lol

    I can't swim or do anything fun because I work all darn day. I hope it cools down ASAP!

    ReplyDelete